Sunday, March 25, 2012

Zombie bio

Steven Kroger the name and being a very heath Zombie is the game. I'm probably one of the one of the more healthy Zombies around. I was born and raised in beautiful California, I've lived here for all of my 23 years of life and 2 years of death if that's what you want to call it. I don't have any family members left at least none that will talk to me. The only thing I have is my trusty undead golden retriever, Rolph. Before I was turned into a zombie I was an Olympic Gymnast, my life was all about eating right and staying in the best possible shape I could be in. Now that I'm a zombie I have to be even healthier so the rotting flesh does not fall of of my body which has not happened yet. To pass the time I go surfing, work out, and try to find better way to eat to maintain my health.

My stance on humans is they misunderstand the Zombie community, and need to give them a chance. I think my fellow Zombies are great people they can some times be a bit hostel and mean but they are good deep down. Most of the time I keep to my self its much easier that way. 

2 comments: